The intention of ADSL technology is to provide subscribers with high-speed (or “broadband”) access to their local telephone exchange, without the expense of having to replace existing copper wiring, running between the home or office, and the local exchange.
ADSL is what is known as an "always on" technology. This means that users do not have to dial a phone call to connect to the Internet. The ADSL line is always connected to the local telephone exchange, and is always available.
A user, requiring an ADSL connection, first needs to order an ADSL line, which Come Alive can assist you with, should you have an existing Telkom telephone line contact us today for assistance.
Some benefits of Come Alive ADSL:
- 24/7 connectivity. No need to Dial Up and incur further telephone call costs.
- Greater speeds than Dial Up or ISDN.
- No need to miss important telephone calls whilst connected to the internet
- No longer charged per minute (unlike Dial Up or ISDN) but rather fixed costs depending on your chosen data packages.
- Notification emails from Come Alive alerting you of your usage.
- Ability to check your own usage through our ADSL usage panel.
- Technical support available through our national call centre (0861 SORTED - 767 833) or via our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Size||Old Price||New Price|
|ADSL pricing excludes vat and is exclusive 01 January 2011|